Okay, well, I've got the webserver now displaying a chat history box so that the website can perform full two way communication with the players in the game. I want to add CSS to the webserver so that it can look a lot better and more organized/user-friendly. Getting the ball rolling here is entirely reliant on a simple line or two, and as I've already given internal tags css ids, I kind of want to do that.
But I also have work to do cleaning up the entity transmission code: animations need to sync over the network too. I've fixed every glitch I've been having, but in the process of re-writing the code the 2nd time the players no longer transmit their positions, only the server transmits its! Kind of an important step hah. So that is also on my immediate to do list.
Third, I would like to add more UI elements to facilitate choosing and switching teams and spectating. Once this is in, it's a hop, skip, and a jump to having actual gameplay being possible. Anyway, this 'lil submarine is goin back down into the coding depths *plunge*