Sunday, November 29, 2009

Busy little bee

So sorry I haven't been updating! In between keeping up with school work and projects and Red Orchestra I just haven't had even thought about updating! My bad.

Basically I've just been catching up in schoolwork, lazing around for my little Thanksgiving break (way needed it!), and coding on my lil SFML thingy. I am not sure what it's going to be yet, possibly just a template codebase. I got an undo/redo system in and working for the most part - but wanna fine tune it and improve controls for the editor - otherwise the basics are almost all done! I tried implementing CEGUI, which I have done before, but I am thinking in one of the newer versions they changed a fundamental usage of it so I ran into some dumb issues when trying to integrate it with SFML - will have to return to that later..

There needs to be more US-based Red Orchestra servers, and more people need to play on them. I do fine with my pings as it is, but always playing with French/German/Russians get old - wish I was at least picking up on their languages better than I seem to be.. If you play let me know, it's such a fun game! Especially when there are lots of people in the server, it really gives a sensation unique to those sectors of World War II.

No comments:

Post a Comment